Scroll to Top
Home
All Categories
What others are doing
Recent Comments
Subscribe to my Posts Feed
Join my Group
Recent Readers
Send a Shout
Follow me on Twitter
Scroll to Bottom

USB Cup Warmer and 4 Port Hub

Zoom Lens: L M S


Of all the dumb USB external gadgets I’ve seen, this one actually seems useful. Simply plug this gadget into the USB port of your computer and you instantly have a way to keep coffee, soup, hot coco or whatever warm. As an added bonus, you have a 4 port USB hub at your finger tips. it kind of seems an accident waiting to happen but if you know a desk tidy person (I know none) it may make an unusual Christmas gift. Priced at Only $3.99.

[ Product Page ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! friends. Welcome to leave your comments. The only thing you need to do is selecting and typing in your 『Name/URL』.

Related Articles


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Latest Gadgets