Scroll to Top
Home
All Categories
What others are doing
Recent Comments
Subscribe to my Posts Feed
Join my Group
Recent Readers
Send a Shout
Follow me on Twitter
Scroll to Bottom

Alarm clock features old-school TV design, incongruous remote

Zoom Lens: L M S


Recently, I’ve got this Cool and Unique Retro TV Alarm clock and I think I can’t let it go.

This cute little alarm clock looks like one of those little portable TVs that made a brief splash in the '80s. Colourful LED's illuminate the time in shades of red, green and blue on this funky retro TV alarm clock. It's the perfect wake-up call! And since this is the Age of Laziness, it comes with a remote control. There's not even a "remote" chance that you won't be charmed! It takes 3 AAA batteries and is $19.99, available from Sourcingmap.

[ Product Page ]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is an awesome design. Some of the latest alarm clocks have LED illumination as a better feature. I have also seen an alarm clock with a gentle LED for close range and a powerful Xenon Flash for distance.
shake awake - shake awake
clock,shake awake distributors

Post a Comment

Hi! friends. Welcome to leave your comments. The only thing you need to do is selecting and typing in your 『Name/URL』.

Related Articles


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Latest Gadgets