When you are sitting at work in front of your computer what would you rather be doing? Spending time with the family? Nah…we all know you would rather be fishing and getting drunk. Couldn’t care less about Ergonomic Design Awards? How about a USB Whale Speaker ($13) to spice up your desk?
The USB Whale Speaker comes with a compact, ergonomic design and has got blue LED lights as its eyes. With this Mini Blue Fish USB speaker it’s like you are sitting in a little boat in the middle of a lake with a 12 pack of beer ( even when you are just filling out some meaningless TPS reports. )
Here are the specifications.
* Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery which is environmental-friendly
* On/Off switch
* Dimension: 100 x 75 x 34mm (approx.)
* Weight: 49g
* Output power: 2W
* Frequency response: 200Hz - 12KHz
* Speaker: 50mm speaker, 4 Ohms
* Cord plug: Stereo 3.5mm
* Lithium ion battery output: 3.7V, 200mA
* Lithium ion battery input: 4.2V +- 0.05V
[ Brando ] VIA [ Coolest-Gadgets ] VIA [ Geeky-Gadgets ]